Monday, September 6, 2010

End of Week Two ... the slooowwww... down

Another successful week down, but it was not without disappointment.  I have only a manual not digital scale so I was not able to see the tenth changes and that might have been helpful this week.  Last week I was seeing two pound losses almost every day (11 pounds) this week it was only down 4 pounds - and it was hard to determine one pound losses on the scale.  Someone mentioned on the Yahoo group that they weigh on their Wii Fit which measures in the tenth increment.  That might be helpful.

Bottomline - I LOST FIVE POUNDS in ONE week.  And I didn't have the hunger that I may have experienced on other diets.  I also have lost a couple inches on my arms and 4 around my waist and 3 around my chest.

MEASURE when the scale does not keep up with what you want - the measuring tape will keep you in the game.  I guess that is why our bible for this protocol is the Dr.'s paper entitled "Pounds and INCHES"

CHALLENGES:  My daughters who are not yet teenagers baked this week - "Mom can't you even have a taste?"  That is what I did - a mouse might have eaten more.   Second challenge that came up was at a wedding we attended.  A very nice meal was served, however, the only meat choice was pork.  So I had a slice of the loin with a plate full of lettuce greens. Then the cake table had some of the best selections ever made by the most famous cake maker of our area....I allowed myself a tine of a forkful (not even half the fork) of my daughter's cake.  When I got home I posted to the YAHOO group the question why the lean pork loin is not on the protocol and did that ever get an interesting varied response.  Botttomline - it is not on protocol and the good doctor spent weeks (probably months) experimenting with various foods and it didn't make the cut.  I will keep it out of my diet as I want to do the protocol and have the maximum results; however, when faced with it as an only option it is not so bad.  With that said some folks reported having very negative reactions on the scale after allowing pork in their diet.  My experience still showed the one pound loss each day.

OBSERVATIONS:  I am doing the injections and the first week I couldn't even feel them in my belly.  Now, however, I have a slight poke feeling upon the injection and then a slight burning sensation for the next 30 minutes or so after the injection.  I do wait for the alcohol to dry prior to making the injection -- I am assuming it is from losing the FAT in my belly - the injection is actually getting somewhere right away.

STILL A FAN of hCG....

Until next week Angie

No comments:

Post a Comment