Sunday, September 26, 2010

Entering the final week of hCG

One more week of shots and on to the next phase.  While I have slowed down, the bottomline is the total results of the first round of the protocol is quite impressive.  Down 26 pounds and a total loss of 15.25 inches is not to become discouraged about.  I think that is why they call the manuscript "Pounds and INCHES".   Watching the scale daily can cause great stress for me when it does not move.  Then the weekly measurement of my waist have shown a steady decrease.   

Now compared to other programs I have done - my ole standby has been Weight Watchers - I would have been down only 12 pounds or so by now and certainly the waist would not have been widdling like it is.

I did have to come clean to alot of people this weekend.  Doing injections from a product you get in the mail postmarked Singapore does put some skeptism in people's minds.  My youngest daughter had told the neighbor I was on a new thing to lose weight.  "Weight Watchers," the neighbor asks?  My daughter says, "Oh no, that does not work for here.  This one I help her with a daily shot."  Well it is a small world where I live and my neighbor told my sister-in-law who I saw this weekend and she wanted to know what the heck I was doing.  Well bottom line for her was the fact it was working for me. 

I have enjoyed pulling new old items out of the back of my closet.  I had gotten very tight in the waist and it would be every uncomfortable - now almost all the pants in my closet fit - which has not been the case for a couple years. 

One more week and 2 days of the VLCD and onto the variety of Phase 3....

No comments:

Post a Comment