Sunday, October 17, 2010

2 weeks down in Phase 3

Well after two weeks from my last VLCD... I have maintained my last weigh-in and have not been up 2 lbs in so far... it has been difficult to wrap my mind around the fact that nuts and whole milk.  So I have been enjoying almonds and no-sugar lattes.  Just got done eating a head of cauliflower that was converted into "mashed potato"   - amazingly tasty.

I understand the need to do the reset period.  I was hoping to go back to Phase 2 but I have been reading more and it sounds as if I really need to give my body the 3 weeks on Phase 4 too.  Since I will be flying in the next 6 weeks - I probably will not start losing again until just before Christmas - but that will be a gift too.

I have been getting rid of the droopy bottomed pants and have treated myself to a pair of pant that "fit" ... the smallest size since I had my 12 year old daughter.

It is amazing this protocol is not more well known.  It makes sense... even if you read Dr. Oz "You on a Diet" you realize our low-fat / diet soda days only contributed to the obesity of today.

Until Phase 4 check in.....keep staying to the protocol.

1 comment:

  1. HCG is an effective way to reduce the weight. It burns the existent fat in the body.
    It really works well.

    by hcg Drops online
    hcg diet

    ReplyDelete