Saturday, December 25, 2010

Holiday on hCG

Well the holidays are over and for the most part I survived in more ways than just my journey here.  The sweet tray didn't call my name and other than having a few adult beverages and snitching a tiny taste of some items that peeked my curiosity I did rather well.

It helped that I was being cautious with what goes into my body right now.  Two weeks ago I suffered a severe Gall Bladder Attack - it was as bad if not worse than labor.  Did this protocol cause it?  Not likely - as the doctor explained when the Gall Bladder quits working properly that bile does not get forced out like it should and over time, the bile will form stones.  It was one of these stones that got stuck in the tube of my Gall Bladder causing me so much pain.  So January 14th I get to have surgery.  I will be mostly done with R2P2 and will be anxious to be able to eat without worrying about pain.

No comments:

Post a Comment