Monday, January 17, 2011

End of Round 2 with excitement

During the first week of R1P4 I was traveling to Washington DC where a massive gall bladder attack occured.  


I write this to you several weeks later after R2P2 is done and onto P3 but not without contemplation. After R2 I am down 46 pounds and 2 sizes smaller (size 16) in pants!!!
I needed to know if to continue with P2 or move to P3 for post surgery dietary...  
I had Gall Bladder surgery on Friday.  I had no restrictions from the
doctor - so I was ready for P3 which was scary considering fats could have been
an issue. Well I had some advice from Liquid HCG Dieters on Facebook that said
P3 would be good - because I would need the extra calories to heal - and to
focus on the protein.

After the surgery I was up 3 lbs most likely from the IV Drip.

3 days later I am at my LWID... with eating a P3 diet - no steak day to adjust.

I have been able to tolerate cream cheese, cream, and about anything else. I am
making an assumption that my gb was not working so my liver already had learned
how to deal with making up for the gb - won't know that until I have a check up.

1 comment:

  1. Very interesting topics.I am looking this type of topics, I need more information because everyone knows "Health is wealth" is very much known to all and everyone wants good health.
    by hcg Drops online
    hcg diet

    ReplyDelete